Since figure type calculations have become very popular lately, we offer a method that can help you determine which type you are. Just answer all the questions below and count which letter you typed more than others. Forward!
TYPE OF FIGURE
1. Take off your clothes and look at yourself in the mirror from the front. What is the shape of your figure:
a) the shoulders and hips are the same width, the waist is slightly noticeable or not at all –
C b) the shoulders and hips are the same width, the waist is clearly marked – B
c) the shoulders are narrower than the hips, the waist is thin – A
d) broad shoulders , conical structure of the hips and waist – G
2. Now take a look at yourself in profile. Let’s start with the buttocks:
a) they are flat, retracted – C and D
b) more rounded, curved – A and B
2. Stay in profile with the mirror. Where is the weight concentrated?
a) in front: bust, abdomen, “spare tire” (fat belt above the waist) – C and D
b) behind, in the gluteal region – A
c) evenly: front and back, bust and buttocks – B
3. Stand with your back to the mirror and look around. Do you have noticeable sedation packs (fat deposits in the upper thighs)?
a) no – C and D
b) yes – A and B
4. Measure your waist and hips at the widest point with a tape measure. Your hips:
a) more than 25 cm wider than the waist – L and B
b) less than 25 cm wider than the waist – C and D
5. Stay in front of the mirror. Look at yourself from the front, then in profile. When you …